Talk with a Certified Brain Injury Specialist CBIS who has expertise to work 1:1 with people who have a brain injury and their families.
When you return home, what are your next steps?
Who or where do you go?
Are you feeling lost and alone?
Do you need information or resources?
We are there to give you Hope, Help and Support!
Hope, to never give up and help you find:
– Opportunities to learn Educate about brain injury Understanding the “New Normal”
– Possibilities Learn symptoms and strategies Programs and services available
– Encourage and Empower Provide one-on-one support Peer Mentoring
– Open yourself to change and growth
– Resources tailored to your needs
– Trust in the unknown
You can contact our CBIS by completing our contact form or by calling:
Jane Jackson, Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS)
Director, Information and Resource Program
404-712-5504 or 1-800-444-6443