Apply For Camp Here
Please go ahead and click the link. Volunteers register using the same link. Register Early!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Some notes on applications:
- Applications are considered complete once both the application and follow-up documents and WAIVERS are received (Medical form, photo id (Driver’s license, Ga id, etc.) which is required for state grant funding purposes only). Not a requirement but helps us obtain state grant funding.
- There are no guarantees applications will be automatically accepted. No one is grandfathered in.
- Completed applications are reviewed and approved by the Camp Committee for final acceptance.
- Priority is given to Georgia residents. Non-Georgia will be put on the Wait List.
- Waiver and Releases must be signed in all places for acceptance to camp. This includes audio-visual-media release, behavior and communication between Campers, Volunteers, CTL Staff and BIAG staff.
- All applications are screened without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national or ethnic origin or sexual orientation.
- Bounced Check: you will be required pay Camp fee plus $25 return check fee. If resubmitted check bounces, we will not accept another check, payment is due in cash, money order or credit card – to include $50 for 2 returned check fees. Bounced check(s) could impact future camp participation.
- Camp fee is non-refundable for no show, early leave or cancellations within 5 days of camp.
- Special note on cost. While we do ask for a small registration fee of $125, we can provide scholarship assistance when available…we do ask if you can afford to pay more (BIAG pays an overall average of $1200 a camper), it will go a long way towards helping camp be affordable for all. If you are unable to cover registration please request Scholarship Assistance