Apply For Camp Here
Applications are PENDING due to lack of FUNDING.
Please read the following then click here to register online.
If you are unable to register online and would like a hard copy mailed, please contact Chandni, Camp Director, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include mailing address
Some notes on applications:
- Applications are considered complete once both the application and follow-up documents are received (Medical form, photo id (Driver’s license, Ga id, etc.) which is required for state grant funding purposes only). Not a requirement but helps us obtain state grant funding.
- There are no guarantees applications will be automatically accepted. No one is grandfathered in.
- Completed applications are reviewed and approved by the Camp Committee for final acceptance.
- Priority is given to Georgia residents. Non-Georgia will be put on the Wait List.
- Waiver and Releases must be signed in all places for acceptance to camp. This includes audio-visual-media release, behavior and communication between Campers, Volunteers, CTL Staff and BIAG staff.
- All applications are screened without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national or ethnic origin or sexual orientation.
- Bounced Check: you will be required pay Camp fee plus $25 return check fee. If resubmitted check bounces, we will not accept another check, payment is due in cash, money order or credit card – to include $50 for 2 returned check fees. Bounced check(s) could impact future camp participation.
- Camp fee is non-refundable for no show, early leave or cancellations within 5 days of camp.
- Special note on cost. While we do ask for a small registration fee of $125, we can provide scholarship assistance when available…we do ask if you can afford to pay more (BIAG pays an overall average of $1200 a camper), it will go a long way towards helping camp be affordable for all. If you are unable to cover registration please request Scholarship Assistance